I'll make the effort to add some photos at some point. After all, a picture paints a thousand words...
The aim of the game is to propel an object as far as possible from the folds of one's belly.
One must stand with buttocks against a wall, fold object into the gut and pop the object out as far as possible without removing the buttocks from the wall.
The game is in the early stages of development, but here are a few basic points:
1) Moving buttocks away from the wall whilst gutputting is considered cheating as it may cause the object to fly further than the gut alone could propel it.
2) Objects I have found good are small reels of adhesive tape and cork backed drinks coasters. UPDATE! On Saturday night at the Ludovico Einaudi concert, I discovered that credit cards or similar objects are pretty good - very fast and, for added entertainment, unpredictable in their direction.
3) Measurements are made in centimetres.
4) A generously proportioned gut is an advantage.
5) Some training and performance enhancing ideas could include using snooker chalk for extra control, eating plenty and becoming a habitual drinker.
I would like to credit Jane Roberts for helping to shape the game from its conception to the stage it has now reached. May we push the boundaries of gutput to its limits. Christmas 2005
If you have any suggestions or would like to compete with me, please email